Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A Clip from the World of Outlaws Late Models



Check out this video. This is from the feature of the World of Outlaws Late models feature.



The Goon with World of Outlaws Star Rick Eckert's car.


The Winning Car driven by WoO LM driver Tim Fuller, last season Tim was racing modifieds and this season Tim is in the running for the rookie of the year in the WoO Late Models.


From the back of the car driven Dave Tyrchniewicz: this is a nice tribute to a great driver John Seitz that passed away last winter while snowmobiling out west. Last night before the feature there was also a missing driver formation in honor of the late John Seitz. I would have to say that I was a bit choked up when they did it. I think many fans such as myself miss watching the four time NLRA champion John Seitz running around the track and winning races.

2 comments:

C. Y. said...

Did you notice Fuller's front left tire during the time trials? On the one & two turns it never touched the ground. He planted that right rear into the cushion like a sprint car and let 'er rip.

The missing driver formation was a great tribute.

Too bad more of the locals couldn't have done better but it was some of the best late model racing I think I've ever seen at this track. (suppose $$$ had anything to do with the locals keeping up??)

Eric J. Burton said...

I heard a few of the guys commenting on locals and basically there was a discussion about Balcan using a open motor and him not being a local then. I looked at my buddy and said what kind of logic is that. I can't remember what trailer it was at but it was one of the local drivers.