Saturday, February 27, 2010

WHY I VOTED DEMOCRAT

I voted Democrat because I love the
fact that I can now marry whatever I
want.

I've decided to marry my horse.
I voted Democrat because I believe
oil companies' profits of 4% on a
gallon of gas are obscene but the
government taxing the same gallon of
gas at 15% isn't.


I voted Democrat because I believe
the government will do a better job
of spending the money I earn than I
would.


I voted Democrat because Freedom of
speech is fine as long as nobody is
offended by it.

I voted Democrat because when we
pull out of Iraq I trust that the
bad guys will stop what they are
doing because they now think we are
good people.

I voted Democrat because I'm way too
irresponsible to own a gun, and I
know that my local police are all I
need to protect me from murderers
and thieves.

I voted Democrat because I believe
that people who can't tell us if it
will rain on Friday can tell us that
the polar ice caps will melt away in
ten years if I don't start driving a
Prius.

I voted Democrat because I'm not
concerned about the slaughter of
millions of babies so long as we
keep all death row inmates alive.

I voted Democrat because I think
illegal aliens have a right to free
health care, education, and Social
Security benefits.

I voted Democrat because I believe
that business should not be allowed
to make profits for themselves. They
need to break even and give the rest
away to the government for
redistribution as the democrats see
fit.

I voted Democrat because I believe
liberal judges need to rewrite The
Constitution every few days to suit
some fringe kooks who would never
get their agendas past the voters.

I voted Democrat because my head is
so firmly planted up my ass that it
is unlikely that I'll ever have
another point of view

No comments: