Saturday, August 30, 2008

A look at Mark Dobmeier's trailer


While making my weekly trip through the pits after Friday's races at River City Speedway I had the opportunity to take a tour Marks Dobmeiers hauler. I was checking out their t-shirts and their hauler from the ramp when Mark's Dad Mike gave me a personal tour. I am thankful that I was able to get a closer look of Marks hauler.

Here is what I learned; there is a car for Husets speedway, a car for Knoxville speedway and a car for River Cities Speedway. The Dobmeier Lunstra Motorsports from my visual inspection looks pretty close to the haulers you see on the WoO sprint car tour. I would like to thank Mike Dobmeier for giving me a tour of your son's rig, your operation is classy and I am now even a bigger fan. If my math is right Mark passed the 20 feature wins mark again this season with Friday nights win. Mark also won the Knoxville speedway feature on Saturday night giving him 21 for the season.

No comments: