Friday, July 18, 2008

Tony Snows death and comments that followed. Wow what class.


I heard about this on the Mark Levin radio show the other night while I was mowing my lawn and I am taken back by the hate of the left, this is the kind of crap you read on the daily kooks. Here is the link of the LA Times blog post I don't have issue with the blog post it was ok, however the comments absolutely classless and hateful vile crap. I can't believe the LA Times didn't edit the comments. Disgusting.

You would have thought that Tony Snow was the second coming of the devil. On the contrary Tony Snow was a class act and to make disparaging comments like this is disgraceful and the work of morons and losers.

Here are some of the really classy comments.

------Comments-----
I do feel sorry for his family and the grief that they are going through. I have had my mother die of cancer and presently my 36 year-old cousin has been diagnosed with liver cancer.

His death is regrettable but I also feel that this man was the mouthpiece of the Bush administration's lies and deceit . As a professional liar, a White House press secretary has to be able to sidestep, spin and blatantly lie on demand and sadly, he did this with considerable talent. I hope his family finds in their hearts to forgive him.

Posted by: Peter M | July 13, 2008 at 10:45 PM
(that guys is all class)
--------------
One less evil, lying, greedy, destructive Republican in the world.

Posted by: Anthony | July 14, 2008 at 05:25 AM
(Wow, his mother would be impressed)

Colon cancer was to nice of a way for this scum to go. But I take solace that at least one member of the Bush regime got his comeuppance.

Posted by: Dave | July 14, 2008 at 07:49 AM
(another classless moron)

Cross posted at sayanythingblog.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.