Monday, April 14, 2008

Obama: Hillary out in the duck blind packing a 6 shooter.

It would appear that Obama thinks he has the nomination locked up already. Seriously, I really have enjoyed the petty knife fight between Obama and Hillary. It's getting to be pretty entertaining, but comeon Obama must know that you can't use a projectile weapon to hunt ducks, it is against the law. Any moron knows you hunt ducks with a shotgun. I would like to see the picture of Hillary in a duck blind.

I think I can see the strategy, just let Obama keep talking and he will step on it soon enough.

3 comments:

C. Y. said...

Will you lay off the "six-shooter" in the duck blind stuff?

It's got to you so bad that you actually said you would would ""like to see the picture of Hillary in a duck blind.""

just kidding, of course, but I've always carried a 6-shooter in the duck blind although it's been a "10" shooter ever since they came out with the Glock 27.

;-)

Eric J. Burton said...

I don't own a pistol but I am thinking about taking the conceal carry class. If I get a hand gun I am not getting a 6 shooter either.
Nothing but an auto unloader.

Eric J. Burton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.