Thursday, December 06, 2007



A winter statistic

98% OF AMERICANS SAY 'OH SHIT' BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD. THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM NORTH DAKOTA AND THEY SAY, 'HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS.'
Post a Comment