Wednesday, May 09, 2012

So now the military is fighting on Obama's behalf


American's can't get to the polls fast enough to vote this buffoon out of office, he is an absolute disgrace and he is one of the most arrogant presidents of our life time. Solder, Airmen, Sailers and Marines are not fighting on your behalf, we are serving our country, you are not a king, you're the president of the United States of America. This is not a third world dictatorship.
“…When I think about members of my own staff who are in incredibly committed monogamous relationships, same-sex relationships, who are raising kids together; when I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet feel constrained, even now that ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ is gone, because they are not able to commit themselves in a marriage, at a certain point I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married.” [Gateway Pundit]
Enhanced by Zemanta