Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ann Coulter is bleeped.


I do agree with Republican firebrand Ann Coulter, John "McLame" McCain is a dickweed and he is the reason we have Barack Obama as president today, so I am going to agree as well. I didn't know that dickweed was considered a word that is worthy of bleeping out on television. Oh yeah and I don't consider firebrand an insult either.
Mediate --- The Headline News censors were merciful this time to Coulter, so we now know for sure what she said to McCain (she had also tweeted her statement earlier to clarify). She told Behar tonight that it was not meant to be frivolous, either: “I was making a very important point, I might add.” Noting that the discussion was centering around a lack of consistency in the records of Republican candidates, “I was just making the point that I don’t think consistency is the most important value,” she explained. “Look at John McCain, he was consistently a dickweed.”
Enhanced by Zemanta