Monday, February 28, 2011

Golf Joke

He left home about 8:30 a.m. to play golf with his friends. On the Way out the door he answered his wife's "what time will you be home?" Question with "probably about 1:30, I'll have lunch at the club." About 7:00pm he rolls in the driveway, leaves his clubs in the garage, and presents his wife with a pizza, and begins the apologetic story. We finished our game about 11:30, had lunch and I started home, When alongside the road I saw this attractive girl with a flat tire on her car. I stopped to help, got the tire changed, and looked around for a place to wash my hands. She offered money, but I refused, so she suggested that I at least allow her to buy me a beer. She said there's a tavern just up the road, and they have a restroom, you can clean up a bit. I agreed to stop, we had a beer, then another beer, then a couple more, and I realized that this girl was not only pretty, she was very friendly, and a good companion to spend time with. Before I knew it, we were in the motel next door having sex. And that is why I am so late getting home. His wife looked him right in the eye and said "don't shit me; you played 36 holes, didn't you?