Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Idiot/Moron.

This is basically what our country has become. We have a populace of idiots. I blame out school system.
Idiot

In a Purdue college classroom, they were discussing the qualifications
to be President of the United States.

It was pretty simple - the candidate must be a natural born citizen of
at least 35 years of age.

However, one girl in the class immediately s tarted in on how unfair was
the requirement to be a natural born citizen. In short, her opinion was
that this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming
president.

The class was taking it in and letting her rant, but everyone's jaw hit
the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating, 'What makes a
natural born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one
born by C-section?'

Yep, these are the same 18 year olds that just elected the new President
of the United States

2 comments:

Rob said...

Couldn't agree with you more! Check out my new "change" countdown widget on my hunting journal. Scroll down a little ways - it will be on the right hand side. I came across it this evening on another blog and I think it would fit quite nicely on your page as well.

Eric J. Burton said...

I got it up on my blog now.