Friday, May 15, 2009

Funny true story.

I got this one in my email box. I guess it would make a person think twice about stealing some person's purse.
TRUE STORY FROM... "THE HOUSTON HERALD NEWSPAPER" IN HOUSTON, TEXAS MARCH 5th, 2009

~ Last Thursday Night Around Midnight, A Woman From Houston, Texas Was Arrested, Jailed, And Charged With Manslaughter For Shooting A Man 6 Times In The Back As He Was Running Away With Her Purse.

~ The Following Monday Morning, The Woman Was Called In Front Of The Arraignment Judge, Sworn In, And Asked To Explain Her Actions.

~ The Woman Replied, "I Was Standing At The Corner Bus Stop For About 15 Minutes, Waiting For The Bus To Take Me Home After Work. I Am A Waitress At A Local Cafe...

~ I Was There Alone, So I Had My Right Hand On My Pistol, That Was In My Purse, That Was Hung Over My Left Shoulder.

~ All Of A Sudden I Was Being Spun Around Hard To My Left. As I Caught My Balance, I Saw A Man Running Away From Me With My Purse.

~ I Looked Down At My Right Hand And I Saw That My Fingers Were Wrapped Tightly Around My Pistol. The Next Thing I Remember Is Saying Out Loud, " No Way Punk! You're Not Stealing My Pay Check And Tips."

~ I Raised My Right Hand, Pointed My Pistol At The Man Running Away From Me With My Purse, And Squeezed The Trigger Of My Pistol 6 Times!

~ When Asked By The Arraignment Judge, "Why Did You Shoot The Man 6 Times?

~ The Woman Replied Under Oath, "Because, When I Pulled The Trigger Of My Pistol The 7th Time, It Only Went Click.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Complete BS. Paper is in MO not TX. Law would put her away even in TX.