Monday, April 14, 2008

Pictures from Prime Steal this past weekend.

This past weekend I had the pleasure to go to the Prime Steal Car show at the Alerus with some friends of mine. There were a lot of nice cars and
This is one of the most touching awesome painting I have ever seen on a car hood, I think people forget what happened that day. I was very moved by the painting/artwork.
As a fighting Sioux fan this is an impressive paint job, the truck is a Ford heavy duty and it is hard to capture the significance of this paint job because the other vehicle on the floor were so close together but there are all kinds of Fighting Sioux memories all over the truck.






5 comments:

C. Y. said...

Are you getting a little early race seasonitis?

That ford looks nice but it'll need all that paint to hold it together.

:-)

Eric J. Burton said...

The schedule says that race season is the 25th of April. It is going to be close.

Eric J. Burton said...

That "the paint job" I am not a ford guy myself.

C. Y. said...

It's going to have to start warming up to make any April start. I would have to miss the 25th to take one of the dogs to a training weekend anyway.

Eric J. Burton said...

Yeah I have to work that night.
so I am hoping for the next weekend. I think it isn't going to happen that date listed.