Saturday, March 01, 2008

Here is some really good news: Adam Gadahan dead.



This is really good news from the War on Terror We will not have to see this traitor wave his finger at us ever again. I know there are many US soldiers that would have loved to send him to paradise and his 72 virgins. Like one of the comments said I hope the 72 virgins look like Cindy Sheehan or Helen Thomas.

Here is another one of those really good news stories about the war on terror.

A source tells The Jawa Report that Adam Gadahn is dead. Is American al Qaeda member and indicted traitor Adam Gadahn dead? Shortly after a U.S. Predator drone attack killed Abu Laith al-Libi last month rumors began to circulate on Islamic message board that Gadahn had been one of those killed in the raid. Later, a Pakistani newspaper quoted "sources" saying Gadahn was killed.

NBC News also claimed that it had a source in Pakistan who was friends with Adam Gadahn and that Gadahn had disappeared after the Predator strike. Gadahn's friends, said the story, were worried about him.

This week a trusted contact revealed to me that he was hearing from Pakistan that Gadahn was most likely dead. I asked him if his sources weren't the same as NBC? No, he replied, he had a different source of information.

Then why hasn't the U.S. confirmed Gadahn's demise? Too many body parts, he said. Very little left of any one on the ground. Could take some time, or we may never have confirmation.

How much do I trust the person who told me this? On a scale of 1-10, he's an 11. It's more a question of his sources than anything else. His sources seem to believe Gadahn has gone to meet his 72 virgins.

So, is Adam Gadahn dead? I know we've been down this road before, and I know a lot of this is wishful thinking, but Magic Eight Ball says outlook good.

UPDATE: Just to make this clear, there is a major caveat here. That caveat is that my contact's source is in Pakistan. You know, the land where rumor & fact are sometimes indistinguishable to most. So, there was a reason I picked "Outlook good" and not "It is decidedly so" or "You may rely on it" from among the 20 Magic 8 Ball choices.

Having said that, we have at least three separate sources all claiming that Gadahn is either dead or missing. How sure is the "source"? Very sure.

If I were a betting man I'd put a couple hundred bucks on Gadahn being dead, but certainly wouldn't bet the farm on it. If I was a bookmaker I'd put the odds at 5:1.

No comments: