Monday, November 05, 2007

Where do they find these people.

j5mc I have no idea where these people are coming from.

Pollution season is over
Winter’s coming to North Dakota, and one sign is the end of the 2007 pollution season on the Sheyenne River. The Water Commission closed our illegal Devil’s Lake outlet today, ending the taint we’ve been seeping into the Red River Valley for a few months. I know I’ll feel better turning on my tap here in Grand Forks.


So you say it is illegal, that is the problem with the hate America first crowd. I bet you didn't know that Devils lake is already over taking Stump lake via/through Black Swan area, have you ever been south of Lakota? Go take a look for yourself. There is a new water way that has been constructed that is now handeling run off from the Devils Lake Basin. The Black Swan area is now twice it size and where do you think this water is going? Go to Google maps Go to Lakota North Dakota and then focus on the area south of Lakota. The lake is now ever bigger than this picture that you see on Google. Stump and when stump lake overflows it will be going into the Sheyenne. Where is that water going? Ding, Ding, Ding... The Red River. So whether your illegal outlet is on or off water from Devils Lake is making its way to the Red River.


Lastly, If you don't believe what I am saying go look for your selves. I always laugh when I hear people say that water is trickling from Devils Lake, it's been trickling for some time now...

No comments: