Friday, April 06, 2007

Check out this moron


I have watched this video a few times and the first thing I would tell this guy is that he needs to learn how to hold his weapon a little tighter. I don't know what this guy expected. Obviously this is what happens when you shoot a 600 nitro and shoot with a very lose grip. I would be willing to bet that his scope will need to be sighted in again.

For the Tech folks


In the shooting world, "recoil index" is used to provide a measure of kick" when a weapon is fired. A .30-06 is the benchmark with a rating of a 1.0, to which all others are compared. For many people, the '06 is about the limit of what they can shoot multiple times comfortably. A .243 is rated at about 04, a .270 about 0.8, etc. the 600 Nitro Express is rated at a 9.4!

2 comments:

deerslayer said...

looks to me like that guy has more scents in his pocket then in his head and I'm glad he doesn't live down here where I hunt.This guy could really be dangerous in the woods if he shoots like that on the firing range.Thanks for posting this video for all to see it really shows how gun safety and control is all about if not followed properly.

Eric J. Burton said...

I think your right.