Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dustin Lindquist is Joining Forbrook Motorsports

Dustin Lindquist to drive the Wirtgen #5
Dustin Lindquist has a new ride. For Sprint car racing will recognize the car, its the one Tyler Walker ran at River Cities speedway last season when he won a race now it going to be driving by a familiar driver. Dustin Lindquist was the 2006 Knoxville Race way 360 driver of the year.
Dustin's Web Page
As many of you may have already heard, I will be driving the #5 Forbrook Motor sports car for the 2007 racing season. I am extremely excited and looking forward to this season with much anticipation. I plan on learning everything I possibly can while racing my butt off and will promise nothing less. I feel greatly honored and very fortunate to be working with Guy and the Forbrook Motor sports Team. This is the complement of a lifetime to be given this opportunity and I am determined to make everyone proud.

No comments: